Monday, December 12, 2011

Why am I not connected to someone as cool as Blue Belle?

Dang...she sounds like my kind of chick!|||Cuz I'm too shy to request contact. I just sit here and wait...





...and cry...





...and stuff my cake hole with Twinkies...|||Sure. I'll have some of your ding dong on my Twinkie. I'll share too. Thanks.

Report Abuse


|||The question is "Why aren't you connected to someone as cool as me?"





lol. jk.|||you ever eat blue belle ice cream|||Yeah, she be cool....like way beyond cool, so cool be she!





ma|||I agree with Kevin...oh and in order to connect with her you have to show her your ham sammach...her email is pcb@yahoo.com|||why don't you marry her since you like her so much!|||why don't you marry her since you like her so much!|||take the plunge and click add, Darlin'|||I'm sure quite a few other people are wondering the same thing!|||I'm jealous that I wasn't the one who spanked her.....|||i dont think ive seen her yet. couldnt be hotter than cassandras_evil_sister2 though, could she??





cass = my wife lol|||anyone that has 'spanked' in their name must add me immediately.





*ahem* like now|||pft. what a pathetic loser you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment