Monday, December 12, 2011

What do you think about the name (for a baby girl) Amelie Belle? Belle would be the middle name.?

you pronounce Amelie Ah-meh-lee


both names are of french origin.


belle means beautiful in french.|||Amelie Belle


great name|||Amelie is pretty, but I like a few other French "a" names more. Adelaide, Arlette, and Allouette, for example. Belle is a nice middle name, as it reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast.|||I think that Amelia Belle flows a lot better. but I do like Amelie...just not with Belle





Amelie Jewel. :)|||J'adore ça! I love the name Amelie, I love the French film too :) Amelie Belle flows really nicely.





- Joanna Eve|||I love the name. So pretty and elegant.





However, i always say it Am-uh-lee. like Emily with an A, but i like your way better!|||It will be pronounced AMYLEE just like it's spelled! Belle is TO POPULAR to use!|||+4|||nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment