Monday, December 12, 2011

I need a nickname my full name is kendalle belle johnson?

I know my name is spelled weird usually it is spelled kendal and for a nickname I don't want anything like kenny|||Your question has nothing to do with Genealogy, try Bella|||Options:





Fresh Princess of Belle (Bel Air)


Neolle


Neleosen


JBK


BJ


Kindle BJ


Kenni


Bella J


KBJ


K


KenDale


Kebejon


Or even Courtney





Try something with your personality, like if you like basketball try Kendall Gill or Levon Kendall.





Ask your friends, they should give 'em to you, like all of mine.|||Catfish, especially if you play sports professionally.


Red


Fingers


Slats


Sparky


Curly


Chips|||kendi :)|||Bella


Dale


John


KBJ


BJ


KJ


KB


Keb


Kenson


Benson|||K-Belle J|||I've always been a fan of kendi

No comments:

Post a Comment