Thursday, December 8, 2011

What do I do about these Developmental classes?

I took an Accuplacer test yesterday and found that i made a 94 on my Elementary Algebra - apparently that was well enough to let me pass on through Arithmetic to College Level Math and on the CLM test i made a 41. So i look at my report and see that im down for DMAT 0093 and DMAT 0099. This is unfair and ridiculous. I know i don't have the greatest Algebra skills but i want to transfer to UTD out of this community college in 2 years without any problems. If i take these classes, which are 3 credit hours each, will it jeopardize my chances at getting into UTD in 2 years, if not should i just go ahead and do it, if i do - how long will it hold me back? Please help me find a solution to this problem... Thanks|||You won't get held back. In math its really important to build your foundation and then go forward. If you skip here and there, it will only hurt you.





No doubt you can get into UTD. Community College is a great launching pad if you apply yourself.





Good luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment