Thursday, December 15, 2011

What happened to Belle on Days of ourLives?

I used to watch Days all the time then my hours for worked changed and I could only catch a few episodes here and there. I'm now a stay at home mom and I've been able to get cought up :) I've got pretty much all of it figured out except, what happened to Belle Black? I've read on other sites that she left town but on todays episode Brady was talking to her name on the wall at the mausoleum|||Hey Belle and Shawn sailed off with their daughter Claire. You were seeing Isabella Black's grave not Belle's.





Edit: I know Belle Brady was named after Isabella Black John always called Brady's mom Isabella and I referred to Belle Brady as "Belle" instead of Isabella to distinguish the two.|||Yes,Belle's name IS Isabella Black but that was Brady's mom


s plack. Belle Black is very much alive. She and Shawn are sailing around the world with Claire.|||The grave marker you saw was that of Isabella Toscano Black, Brady's mother with John. She died on October 12, 1992, of pancreatic cancer. You're referring to Isabella "Belle" Brady. She left Salem in March of 2008 to go sailing with her husband Shawn and daughter Claire. Belle had been played by Martha Madison since 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment