Thursday, December 15, 2011

What baby name do you like better? Peyton Belle, or Caitlyn Belle?

We are having a new baby in a few months, and we have narrowed down the names to Peyton or Caitlyn (maybe Kaitlyn). Middle name is Belle. Which name do you like better?|||I prefer Caitlyn Belle. Caitlyn isn't a super-favorite of mine...mostly because it has so many possible spellings, it will get spelled wrong a lot no matter what...but it sounds much prettier and more feminine than Peyton, which has always struck me as painfully ugly.|||I like the name peyton, just not with the middle name Belle?


-i really dont like the name Caitlyn. :)x|||I definitely prefer the name Caitlyn, although I like it spelt Caitlin. I've never been keen on Peyton for a girl - I think it has a really masculine sound to it, and it's not a pretty name at all. Caitlyn sounds really pretty and feminine, and it flows really well with Belle as a middle name. :]|||Most definitely Caitlyn, although I prefer spelling Caitlin. Peyton is tryndy, and can you really imagine it on a grown woman? And when I was typing this response Caitlyn (this spelling) came up as incorrect. However, I prefer Belle to either of these. I would go with that as the first name and either of the other two as the middle|||Caitlyn Belle flows better but I hate the spelling. Caitlin is much nicer in my opinion.|||i like peyton, but not with belle|||I think peyton sounds cooler :L more unique, original (: x|||Kaitlyn Belle would be best. There are 5 Kaitlyns in my school and 4/5 spell it that way. The other one spells It Caytlynn....





So the spelling Kaitlyn would probably get misspelled the least.





I LOVE the the name. It is actually second on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment