Thursday, December 15, 2011

What it be real weird if i got a tattoo of Belle on my back in the upper left shoulder area?

Yes it would but I guess nobody would see it unless you showed them so go for it if that's what you really want.|||Unless it means something,


or you can think of a lie to tell people when they ask..


No.








It's not weird. But it's a little creepy since you're a male and one day going to be about 50 with your 7 year old grandkids asking why you have a princess tattoo.


Looks a little child molestor-ish to me.|||If your talking about the Disney princess I personally do not think so. I have a Alice and Wonderland sleeve started. She was my favorite as a child and now that Tim Burton did this movie (which I saw today! and loved!!!) it just makes me so much more personal to me. I watched this movie every weekend at my grandmas house. Its just a personal favorite and it fits me well with the quirks in the movie, books, and his taste from his style.|||unless its means something really special to uu.


r u sure u you would liek to be 40 or 70, 80 years old and have a tattoo of belle.... right?|||Yes.|||a little.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment