Monday, December 12, 2011

Just watched Belle Amie sing at Barnsleys Christmas Light switch on event?

They are actually really good and seem like lovely girls. Better looking in real life as well. Wish they had stayed in X Factor, anyone else agree? They are better than Katie and Wagner! Aiden was performing aswell..bit bored when he came on so just walked away went on the funfair rides.|||No i dont agree, they didnt last on XF because they were boring, mediocre and had zero stage precence or chemistry with each other.|||I agree with you as they are far better than Ms Weasel. I would have loved to have seen Aiden.





I still think the votes are fixed as all of Belle's families will have been voting for them.





With Aiden gone I don't want to watch anymore as I am sick and tired of watching and waiting for Ms Weasel to be shown the door.|||You only like them because you think of shagging them. Be honest, come on!


If they were butt ugly I'm sure you wouldn't be complimenting them like this seeing as you're a boy.|||Was Lizzie from Wife Swap there????|||you have really bad taste and or only thinking with your ****

No comments:

Post a Comment