Monday, December 12, 2011

Are Belle and Shawn (from Days of our Lives) off of the show?

I used to watch Days all the time and I hadn't seen it forever (until this past week). I noticed that Belle and Shawn are not on it anymore. Is this true? Also, what ever happened to them after they got married? I know that Belle cheated with Phillip but I never saw what happened after that. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!|||They have been off for a while now. They are sailing around the world with Claire. Yep just like Bo and Hope did with Shawn. At least this way the are open to return to the show and not even be returning from the dead.|||i think they are taking a break same as other actors do as stated by the previous answer.|||I don't know but the original Belle and the original Shawn are both on General Hospital. It is neat seeing them in different roles on another show.|||I do not watch soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment