Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Problems.... Again....?

Ive posted same one before... but no great answers given.


Me and my dad love each other very much... but when we get angry WE GET ANGRY.





Im going to say he starts it all.. which he halfway does.. he constantly and i mean CONSTANTLY plays and jokes around about everything. Heres one example. Girlfriends. He bugs the **** outta me about it.. always asking if i got a girlfriend yet... and once i dated some black girl which really pisses me off when he talks about that. When things like that happen i say why do u have to always do that.. then he says What im kidding.. i say well i dont care just please stop.. then he jsut says whatever.. so were both halfway angry.. and we say more things and then he doesnt get angry for a while.. but when im angry i cry alot.. im not sad i always cry when im angry.... then he starts sayin stuff about that which makes me really angry. then i clm down a bit and get the nerve to talk it out. i say why do u always bug me about stuff.. WHAT ABOUT YOU he says.. then it goes on and on. i do admit i have a problem though.. my problem is getting angry over small things like chips an salsa... lthough i do think my dad has a problem and his problem is not wanting to talk about it... if he wold let me talk whithout interruption then he can talk without interruption we say stuff and were done... but no he has to go on and on then i get mad.. and i dont start talking he gets mad at me for that. i get mad at him.. till he finally explodes...





stuff he always says that makes my alarm go off that he doesnt care about me (which deep down i know he does.) is the fact that him and my mom split up when i was 10. but they wernt those couples like i hate u you too.. then enver talk again... they were friends jsut things wernt working out.. so they split up then me and my mom moved with ym grandmother with my dAd 2 hours away.. that is what really set stuff in i hardly saw him after that especially when gas was up so high.


but now he is living right close to my grandmother and i moved in with him... now he is always saying im taking you back to ur mamas. To me that just says he doesnt care about me enough to deal with me when he is angry... but i do know he loves me deeply.. all i want to know is how to be able to talk to him without both of us getting angry.. id rather not take anger management or family meeting classes but if thats what it takes its what will be done.|||I think that your father loves you so much that he wants to invade every little space of your life and he still thinks of you as a little kid that your not.





I think you need to find a way to create space between your private life, and between your life with your father.





I think both of you have anger issues that you both need professional help dealing with. And it hurts you alot because you are so close to him and when you both are angry you feel bad that the situation had to turn out the way it did.





Move into your mom's house if you want to. But always let him know that you love him.


He just needs to learn how to respect you a little more... that's all.


He doesnt see you growing up ... just as a little kid still.


Basically...


he doesnt take things seriously... but you do and he doesnt understand it.|||If you are not getting good answers on here then maybe counseling is needed.|||Seems like Yahoo Answers becoming a Escape Steam forum. lol|||I had same problems too... and i shared my family problems with my friends but it didn't help at all. So I went to school counselor and talked about it. I got the advice that you should share this with trusted adults. And yeah it did help and I really think you gotta make time with your dad whatever it takes soooooo good luck 銋囥厖銋?...





oh and if it still dosent help hire a doctor for mental problems (im not saying for crazy people i mean people who needs others to listen lol..)|||learn some new words and get clever. when your dad pisses you off just talk him down with your fancy lingo. He will stop after you get good at the sarcasm and clever remarks. practice makes perfect. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment