Thursday, December 8, 2011

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz i need advice :(:( do i call him ?? was it love ? does he love me and doesnt knw wt to do ?

Ok i met this guy ! actually i use to see him,we see each other is the neighborhood,but we nvr talkd,we alwys look at each other..as if i felt somehow somethg attach me to tht guy :( i use to hate him,coz i feel he is weird and miseterious but in same time i use to like looking at him,i alwys search for him whn im near his drogstore !!! Ok how we talkd for the first time was weird DESTINY ! i added him on fb once,i didnt knw its him,coz i dnt evn knw his name,but smthg told me i hv to add tht person,after two months,he wrote on his statu" im tired of beeingg alone :(" so i comentd and said'why would u say this..be patient til u find the one' he replyed and then we talkd and i realised tht it was him :D i felt happy it was awsome !! he said he wana see me ! and the day after we met :S:S it was all weird it hapnd in a sec ! chimestry ... love from the first time we spoke !! we went out tht day,hangd out for a while,he was talking and talking with no stop and i was admiring him :) i was shy but in same time feeling so confortbale! whn i got home at night he cald and we spent hours talking ! and he askd me out :S and i found myself accepting without thinking abt anythg!! we spent an amazing month,i hv nvr met somone who took care of me like tht ! i felt like i was a baby with him!! but in same time i found some bad stuff abt him,he drink alot,and all his frnds are very very powerful and rich,they take him with them to bad places,full of girls and *s h i t* the thing is that he tells me evrythg,anythg a guy cant tell his gf !! he was so clear with me and spontanious,he alwys tell me how lucky he is to hv me,and how i am his wife,the one who dreamd to have !! :(:( he is jalous,kind,soft and sweet but whn he get mad he become nuts and he can at any time BEAT me :S but with me he changd evrythg,i drink less,he smoke less,he go with frnds less and he do evrythg betr thn before,whn he is mad he try to control him self so he dnt touch me !! and i saw he really care for me tht he wanna change for me,evryone told me they hv nvr saw him like that,he become no more playboy,and he become so kind to evryone,and whnvr somone ask him abt me he just answer" hey dont u evr try to mention her,its my wife" ok,then the guiys he knw started to take their steps awy,they hated him coz he changd,and they all started to make **** to him :( problm and all,he become nervous and alwys yelling,i was tgrying hard to clm him down,shwing him im on his side and i care abt him,one day he cald me at night and he was drunk,he said he gona spend the night out,i said ok but take care ! and the day after he sent me sms and said ' i m not good enough to be ur man,ur too perfect to be mine,lets end this now' i got mad it really hurted me i didnt knw wt to do i sent him sms and askd why ? he said he couldnt change enough and he dont wana be selfish with me and blablaba,i said ok its ur choice,and i left !! after 15 days he cald and said,i need to see you !! i went to see him and he was asking for my forgivness he said he miss me !! he said he hookd up with a girl and tried to forget me but he couldnt,he said he beatd her evry time he remebr me :(:( i said ok i love you im gona forgive you and give u a chance !!! tht was in the moring and in the same day he cald me at 5 pm telling me ' its over between u and me forget abt me' :o i tried to figure out wts wrong and i found tht i put him into a big trouble by mistake :(:( but then we talkd and he said its ok we gotta move on both of us and forget abt the problm !! but i couldnt tell him i want him back !! :(:( evrytime he seesm me he cant stop talking abt girls and girls (we r just frnds now) as if he means to hurt me so i forget him,i talkd to some frnds who said he loves me ,,but dnt knw wts wrongg i said sorry a million time and i ask abt him fromt time to time !!! and it hv been 1 month now tht we broke up :(:( i want him back badly but im scared of his reaction i wana call him now and i dnt knw,last time we spoke was 5 days ago,i sent him sms by mistake and he askd me not to send him msgs anymore :S his best frnd alwys tell me i gota call him!! but i cant i feel bad and stuck :- i want him back :!!! should i take this risk knewn he was the one who wantd this relationship to end !! does he love me ? i mean evrytime he seem me he looks into my eyes as if he is saying 'i f**ing miss you' he try to touch my hair and hands evrytime but then i feel he control his emotions and make jokes abt girls :(:( he said he wont trust girls anymore and he wont hv any other gf !!





btw : the trouble i made by mistake is tht i talkd to my best frnd abt a girl we knw,she is trying to flirt with him,she was my bf's ex and she cheatd on him...my best frnd was asking me for my opino i said 'cmon dnt do this she is not urs,ur my broth and she is no good,he sent her sms and cursed her off,she told her fianc茅e and he went to talk to my frnd,my frnd got afraid and said its me and my bf who are saying bad thgs abt her :( the|||It sounds like he dumped you because he cheated on you.





You have to just let him go and move on. He told you he can't change. If he contacts you again, tell him not to just like he did. I know it is hard because of your feelings for him. You must do it in order to move on. Tell him to stop calling and stop messaging you.





Believe me, you will find someone who has his good qualities and who will not beat you or anyone else. He has a lot to work out for himself, and he may never be able to have a stable relationship with anyone. Once you are able to let this guy go, you will be able to heal and accept the real man that God has for you.|||It's called summarizing. Ever heard of it?|||is this a joke, no one will read this.|||Wallotext no likey|||dude it took me like an hour just to scroll down lol!|||If he hit you are any other female what do you want with him anyway? I understand you love him, but obviously he knows that you deserve better so move on...|||please put this novel into about 5 bullet points


thanks|||beg for him back! sometimes you have to be spontaneous for love. it's liek romeo and juliet. u should so get him back but be careful. never let him go.





please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment