Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle going out?

Are they really dating or is it a rumor? This question probably has been asked alot.|||Yes, they are dating, although rumors of Camilla and Robert Pattinson have sprung up too (but they're just friends).





They met on the Lovebug video shoot, and have tried to keep their relationship private (she went with him and his brothers to Mexico to shoot a video there).|||i got a magazine with that on the cover..its just a rumor..shes supposedly going out with Robert Pattinson





THANK GOODNESS.........I LOVE HIM|||I don't think they are.|||Yes they are dating because they met in the video for the new song and they started dating.





P.S she's 22 and he's 18|||its a rumour|||CAMILLA BELLE IS OUT WITH THE TWILIGHT FREAK !


NOT JOE JONAS


JOE IS WAY TO GOOD FOR HER :)|||yes they r! joe broke up with taylor for camilla but he wasn't cheating|||Nobody is really sure. Nobody, except for the family and stuff, know. I mean, who would want to people to know who they're dating anyway? I choose to let them date who they want. As long as it's NOT MILEY CYRUS. She infuriates me to the fullest extent of my capability.|||idk prob not!|||I think so. Im not sure though :||||They are really going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment