Thursday, December 15, 2011

Disney Belle gift for an older girl?

I am looking for a gift portraying Disney's princess belle. This will be a gift for a 19 year old girl who has a liking for her. The problem I am having is finding something that is not very childish. I am thinking maybe a glass figurine or something like that? Not so much a toy.





Can anyone help?|||Royal Doulton does a beautiful Belle figurine (see link). I'm not sure if it is within your price range but it is definitely not a toy and perfectly suited to a 19-yr old. I wish someone would buy me one :-)|||Thank you Melissa :-)

Report Abuse


|||Go to the disney store maybe they will have painting or stuff there =) or even ask|||don't give her that give her money that ways she can get what she wants

No comments:

Post a Comment