Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you pronounce the musical duo 'Belle and Sebastian'?

They have fantastic music, but as my French skills are severely lacking, I would very much appreciate some assistance.|||I always thought it was pronounced as it is written.....





Bell as in door bell and Seb- ast- e- an....... if that makes any sense at all. : )|||I am outraged by the behaviour of whoever reported my comment (Vicky) as answers is for expressing what answer you think suits the question by deleting this you are contradicting the rights of a yahoo answers user.

Report Abuse


|||What'd you say Vicky? I missed it.





And also, the "top contributor" "best answer" is not giving the correct answer - it's pulling the pronunciation apart: Seb- ast- e- an? WTF!? It's Sebastian, like as in Bach's middle name. Come ON, the 'b' wouldn't be with the first syllable.

Report Abuse


|||Just say it in English. And it's a whole band, not a duo, ******' idiot.

Report Abuse


|||Bell and Sebaschun - pretty much how it looks|||bell and sa-bass-tee-on|||I completely agree with Vicky S. even though she is a very big fool! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment