Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to do my make-up like (Disney's) Ariel and Belle's?? Tips? Colors?

I have brown eyes and hair with fair skin. I'm 18 and like my make-up natural. I would like to do my make-up like how either Ariel or Belle's is. My main thing is how they do their eyes. I want BIG doe looking eyes like them..eye liner closes the eyes so that's a no, and white eye liner on the bottom looks weird..any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you :)|||Take Mr. Frosty from benefit and dab it in the corners of your eyes





Mascara haha|||Eyeliner doesn't close your eyes if done carefully.





Avoid the inner corners of your eyes. Do 3/4 of the top lid, and 1/4 of the bottom. If you do brown liner, and then draw brown shadow over that, it will soften the line and make it more natural. Keep the other eyeshadow colors very pale. Think peaches, pinks, and lavenders, and pale browns.





Do a slightly darker shade in the crease of your eye and blend outwards slightly. This will add definition.





Highlight the inner corners of your eyes with white shadow lightly, and under the brow.





Finish off with black mascara on the top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment