Thursday, December 15, 2011

When you think of a woman with a southern accent do you think Southern Belle or Redneck?

When you think of a woman with a southern accent do you think Southern Belle or Redneck? Wondering because I'm from South Carolina and have a southern accent.|||Um. It kind of depends on her pitch, grammar, etc. on whether I consider her a redneck or southern belle.|||It depends on what she's saying, and how her voice sounds. If she's speaking English with an accent I think southern Belle. If she's talking like everyone on the show Cops that's not in a policeman's uniform, I assume she's a redneck. I'm usually right too.|||Proper little old church lady with support hose and large pocketbook - Southern Belle





Woman under 45 with bottle-dyed hair, tight jeans, and too much mascara - Redneck|||I just think that she is southern.





The categorizing of belle or redneck will depend on how she presents herself.|||I just think "southern". Depends on what comes out of her mouth as to whether I think she's a redneck or not.|||Southern belle having an affair whit a G'd up black guy.|||it depends on how she conducts herself ...not sounds|||That depends on her actions.





If she worships at the altar of George W. Bu$h...|||I think sexy, and hot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment