Monday, December 12, 2011

Do you think Belle from Beauty and the Beast seems like an Aquarius?

Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IltAsKmVr鈥?/a>





They keep talking about how she is so strange and different, and how she's always reading.


And she seems friendly, but also off into her own world.|||Yes.





She's a lovely free-thinker who likes to read and go on adventures within her own imagination. She is not shy and is not afraid to speak her mind, especially in tight situations, though she can be slightly hesitant when nervous. She is very compassionate and takes care of those in need. She can be stubborn and always tries to protect people she truly loves. She's also very patient towards others.


A true dreamer and a lover of fantasy and adventure, Belle is a shrewd nonconformist for her time in many ways. The most pronounced is her love of books, excitement and knowledge, which the townspeople find odd for a woman. Gaston says to her at one point, "It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and...thinking...". Belle also does not care about appearances, whether they pertain to herself or anyone else.|||yes, i don't know how to elaborate this answer but yes.|||Aw, Belle is my favorite Disney princess. She was the smart one.








But I think she seems more like a Pisces Sun with Aquarius Ascendant.|||I always wondered why I favored Belle.





I thought it was cause she was brunette, but apparently it's cause we share a zodiac sign!





I am very similar to her....|||Haha yes... I never even thought about that. When I was a little girl, I liked her right away because she was the only princess with brown hair (like me!) but then I felt like I acted a lot like her too... =P|||Nah it's just that her time was stuck up. She'd be very bland if she were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment